Call us today to schedule a free online demonstration! (231) 839-7928
Insulation Estimating Software
Allpro Insulator Details
Allpro Insulator was developed specifically for insulation contractors. Regardless of whether you use foam, cellulose, or fiberglass insulation, Allpro Insulator will fit your needs perfectly. As long as your primary pricing is based on a square or lineal ft value, Allpro Insulator is your insulation software choice.
Allpro Insulator allows you to use only the features you choose. You can use Allpro Insulator independently to manage your business or you can choose to integrate the software with on-screen blueprint takeoff software, and/or QuickBooks.
This software completely automates the estimating process and takes the guess work out of estimating insulation jobs. Contractors can take electronic measurements using on-screen blueprint takeoff software, and then export those measurements to Allpro Insulator. The measurements can then be used to automatically create an estimate, based on the square footage or lineal feet pulled from the blueprint takeoff. Once you are finished creating the estimate, you have the option to send that estimate directly to QuickBooks or manage your estimates directly with Allpro Insulator. This allows you to create and manage estimates with Allpro Insulator and also benefit from all the accounting features found in QuickBooks.
Over 8 years went into developing this Insulation Contractor Software!
Call us today to schedule a free online demonstration!
Allpro Insulator was designed for all different types of insulation contractors:
- Foam Insulation Contractors
- Cellulose Insulation Contractors
- Fiber Glass Insulation Contractors
Don't settle for a generic "general contractor" program!
Allpro Insulator was developed specifically for Insulation Contractors!
Use Allpro Insulator Independently
OR - Integrate with QuickBooks
OR - Integrate with Blueprint Takeoff Software
Use only the features you choose!
Allpro Insulator offers the best of both worlds. You can use our high performance Windows based software without the requirement of an internet connection. You can then synchronize your data when you get back into the office or anywhere you can access the internet. This allows you to use a fully functional Windows application and still remain completely mobile.
Plus we provide free remote installation so you can focus on your job and we will take care of the rest.
With Allpro Insulator you "Own" your software! You are not required to pay a daily, weekly, or monthly fee. This dramatically cuts down on your overall software investment. (Note: If you opt to utilize our Allpro Cloud Services you will be required to pay a small annual fee.)
|Watch our five minute Allpro Insulator video below!|
|Want to see more? Click here to register for our full video tour!|
New Upgrade Available - Allpro Insulator Version 9
- Report Master - Innovative new way to View, Print, Export, or Email Reports
- Custom Report Lists - Create a single list that contains the reports you use
- Sub-Assembly Items - Automatically insert related items into an estimate
- Insert Plan Template Dialog - Innovative new way to work with Plan Templates
- Automatic Triggers - Automatically update a value when another action takes place
- Estimate Revisions - Easily create estimate revisions to track project changes
- Invoice Incrementing - When producing invoices, increment the invoice # by .01
- Drag Records - Change the order of the records on the Full Details grid by dragging
- Auto Sort Order - Automatically set the sort order of the records in the Full Details grid
- Job Location Percentages - Insert percentages linked to specific locations
- Customize Dropdown Layouts - Modify the Item Category and Item Details dropdowns
- Estimate Icon Only Toolbar - New toolbar allows users to access all features directly
- Launch Menu - New Launch menu allows simplified navigations
- User Dashboard - The User Dashboard has been completely redesigned
- User Interface - The primary interface has been upgraded to increase productivity
- Multi-Day Splits / Equipment Inventory
- Create / Manage Equipment
- Create Load Sheets
- Product Excess Multiplier
- Equipment Inventory
- Multi-Day Job Costing
- Multi-Day Payroll Splits
- Allpro DSign
- Send proposals to customers for review
- Customers can accept/reject optional packages and line item upgrades
- Customers can approve the proposal online from any internet connected device
- Full Blueprint Takeoff Software Integration
- Full Data Cloud Integration
(use in the office or while out in the field without requiring an internet connection)
- Estimate Wizard for easy estimate creation
- New User Dashboard to help keep your users on task
- New QuickBooks Communicator for better QuickBooks integration
- Create Revenue, Inventory, and Labor Estimates in QuickBooks
- Easily Manage Employee Piece Work Pay Splits
- Track Material and Labor Unit Quantities Separately
- Easily Update Previous Estimates to Reflect Current Prices, Costs, etc.
- Create Plan Templates for Track Housing Construction
- Apply Purchase Order Amounts to Automatically Adjust Prices
- Apply a Target Profit Margin to Automatically Adjust Prices
- Import your Product List from Microsoft Excel
- Attached Line Item Notes for more professional looking estimates
- Not only manage items but fully manage actual Product Materials
- Manage Supplier and Manufacturer information
- Full product inventory control including projected inventory
- Easily offer estimate line item upgrades to your customers
- Track Estimate Percentages (sales tax, sales commission, etc.)
- Custom discount feature which allows you to apply a discount to only selected records
- Automatically export estimates to Adobe PDF format and automatically create an email message
- Full Sales rep control including price locking, estimate restrictions, estimate number ranges
- Full customer management including managing sub contacts, calls, and emails
- Full Google map integration including maps and directions
- Save custom grid layouts and show/hide columns with the new field chooser
- Spell check has been added to the large text boxes found throughout Allpro Insulator
- A new backup process has been added so you can easily backup your data
- We created a new and up to date video training series that covers every aspect of Allpro Insulator
- Tabbed interface (work on multiple forms at the same time)
- Multi-company support (manage multiple companies independently)
- Notes form allows you to easily manage all your tasks
- Enhanced calendar filtering (easily find the appointments you are looking for)
- Has been fully tested on Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Synchronize data between two or more computers!
- Merge estimate data with your own custom contracts!
- Print your own custom letterhead on the estimate!
- Email estimates with your digital signature!
- Includes Allpro SchedulePro ($1,000 Value)!
- Fully integrated job scheduling!
- Simpler QuickBooks integration!
- Remote access technical support!
- Many more new features...
Allpro Cloud Services
Allpro Technology is proud to now offer true Data Cloud Storage and Synchronization. We are now offering a new service called Allpro Cloud Services. This optional service allows mobile users to work out in the field without the use of an internet connection. When mobile users return to any location with an internet connection, Allpro Insulator will automatically synchronize their database with their company database on our Microsoft Hosted Cloud Server. Our Cloud Server will then automatically synchronize their data back to the main office. All synchronizing is done in the background, so users will not even be aware that the sync is running. Users can also continue working while the sync is running without creating any sync conflicts.
Allpro Cloud Services also allows companies with multiple locations to maintain a local database at each location while automatically synchronizing the data from each office to a central location. Another benefit to this service is that a copy of your database will be stored on one of Microsoft’s secure and redundant servers. The database will be backed up daily to ensure you don’t experience any data loss. Daily backups will be stored for one year.
NOTE: Allpro Cloud Services requires Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8.
Windows XP is not supported.
Time is Money
- Literally Cut Your Administration Time In Half
- Eliminate Wasted Time by Entering Information Only Once
- Produce Insulation Estimates for Customers Right Away on the Job Site
- Faster and More Accurate Billing Process
- Offer your customer upgrades to help increase revenue
- Easily review sales reps current activities and job statuses
- Easily Determine Who Owes You Money and How Much
- Manage Your Crews Schedule In One Convenient Place
- Manage your warehouse inventory
- Synchronize data over the internet (requires Allpro Cloud Services)
- Manage Customers and Jobs
- Create Insulation Estimates and Invoices
- Produce Insulation Estimates on the Job Site
- Merge Estimate Data with Your Contracts
- Synchronize Laptop with Office
- Does Not Require an Internet Connection
- Track Accounts Receivable
- Manage Estimate Pricing/Costing
- Provide Detailed Package Options
- Create Detailed Job Sheets
- Manage Job Expenses
- Track Employee Wages
- Manage Job Schedule
- Manage warehouse inventory
- Manage Tasks and Activities
- Print Over 100 Reports
- Send Estimates to QuickBooks
- Import Measurements from Blueprint Takeoff Software
We have developed a fifteen minute video tour of Allpro Insulator. This video/audio tour allows you to see Allpro Insulator in action. We briefly cover the entire process from setting up your item details to printing an estimate. Click here to watch the Video Tour.
Purchase Allpro Insulator
Allpro Insulator is now more affordable than ever! Click here for more pricing details.
Remote Access Technical Support
We are proud to now offer our Allpro Insulator customers remote access technical support. While Allpro Insulator is now easier than ever to use, we understand that situations may arise where you need additional help. Allpro Insulator comes with a comprehensive 90 page manual and a 1 1/2 hour training video to help you get started. If you are having problems with the software or need additional training after you have referenced the manual and the training video, we do offer limited remote access technical support to help you get moving forward faster.
Remote access support allows us to invite you to an online support session. Once you join the session we will be able to control your computer remotely with our Monitor, Keyboard, and Mouse. This will allow us to help you visually, rather than trying to explain steps over the phone or via email. This advanced technology is sure to make even the most difficult issue a breeze.
Insulation Software Menu
The screen shot below shows the main screen that is displayed when you open Allpro Insulator. When you select an icon on the left side of the screen, that particular form is displayed in the main area of the form. This interface makes Allpro Insulator very easy to navigate around. All of your options are displayed right in front of you.
The Home Screen provides you with the proper work flow information as well as quick links to common tasks. This Home Screen makes navigation extremely simple. We have done everything possible to make this insulation contractor software very easy to use. We realize that not everyone has a computer expert in the office. With the help of our 1 1/2 hour training video and our telephone / remote access support, we truly believe anyone can learn this insulation estimating software!
Two Editions To Choose From
Allpro Insulator is available in two editions.
- Allpro Insulator SAE (Stand Alone Edition)
- Allpro Insulator QBE (QuickBooks Edition)
Both editions include the same basic features and functionality with the following exceptions:
- The Stand Alone Edition allows you to manually enter line items or import job measurements from your laser. Then manage all your customers, estimates, invoices, and receivables from directly within Allpro Insulator.
- The QuickBooks Edition provides all the same functionality as the Stand Alone Edition plus QuickBooks integration. After you have completed the estimate, you will have the option to send the estimate to QuickBooks. You will then be able to harness all of the accounting benefits of QuickBooks without having to manually reenter the estimate. This edition also allows you to share all of your customer, job, and item data between Allpro Insulator and QuickBooks.
In order to run Allpro Insulator properly, your computer must meet the following minimum system requirements.
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8
- A Personal Computer Using a 1GHz or Higher Processor
- 1GB of RAM (2GB Recommended)
- Hard Drive With 500MB of Free Space
- 1024x768 or Higher Resolution Video
- Mouse or Compatible Pointing Device
- Parallel or USB Port
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or Higher
- Microsoft .Net Framework Version 4.0 (Downloadable From Our Web site)
- Microsoft Excel 2000 or Higher (If you plan on using a laser or merge documents)
- Microsoft Word 2000 or Higher (If you plan on merging documents)
- Microsoft Outlook 32bit 2000 or Higher (If you plan on importing email messages)
- QuickBooks Pro 2002 or Higher (If you plan to import from or export to QuickBooks)
- NOTE: Allpro Cloud Services Requires Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8. Windows XP is to supported for cloud synchronization.
Take the Allpro Insulator Tour
We highly encourage you to take the Allpro Insulator Tour. This tour allows you to see Allpro Insulator in action. We briefly cover the entire process from setting up your item details to printing an estimate. Also feel free to call us if you have any questions regarding our insulation software.
Call us today to schedule a free online demonstration!
“Allpro Insulator has allowed us to streamline our operations and will help in continuing to support future company growth. We are able to have our entire company using the same software and each task only gets done once now. Estimating, scheduling, payroll, and job costing all are linked now and at any given moment we can access vital information all in one spot. The software is flexible and the technical support is great. The ability to customize Allpro Insulator to work with our business is another key benefit. I would recommend Allpro Insulator for any insulation company, large or small, regardless of what type of insulation they install – Allpro can handle it all.” (Leah of Ontario)
“We had tried several software packages before, spending 4 times as much as Allpro Insulator. We now only use Allpro Insulator, its ease of use has allowed all of our Sales people to enter estimates with no problems. We highly recommend this software. The best we have used for our industry.” (Deena of Virginia)
“Allpro Insulator has been a great addition to our company. The program is easy to use and has made us much more efficient in streamlining everything from estimates for our customers to job sheets for our installers. Considering the reasonable price of this software compared to others, it’s a no-brainer for any insulation company, big or small.” (Dustin of Virginia)